Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Class Wiki- So Far

 I am a contributor for the Entertainment and FAQ pages, but I haven't added any new material for our class wiki yet. I have been doing research on how new media has been slowly increasing the number of people using computers instead of televisions to watch shows, movies, brief documentaries, ect. I will have examples of websites offering videos. I was also thinking of going in depth with how YouTube has given people a way to be entertained by simply searching videos of their interests. For the FAQ page I am planning to add material on what people might ask about our new media class. 

2 comments:

Geraldine Recaido said...

those topics that you are planning to write in our class wiki are interesting. Good luck!

TT said...

I also contribute to the entertainment page, specifically music. You are definitely right about people using their computer or laptop to watch movies & TV shows instead of the television. Thats because its more convenient i guess since its "on demand" and its free. watchsitcoms.net is a site I know some of my friends watch even though I don't watch TV myself. =)