Sunday, September 14, 2008

Term Project

The title of my term project will be, Self-Promotion: The New Media as Agent. I will mainly discuss how new media has impacted the way people such as actors, singers, comedians, photographers, and others promote themselves. New Media definitely improved and made it easier for people to put themselves out there. Whether you post a video on YouTube, upload your music on MySpace, or simply write something on a blog, someone out there will read or see your work. I will go into detail about the different ways people decide to promote themselves using new media, and also have a couple of specific examples of people who started putting their work for the public to see through new media and who are now recognized by people. I don't want to give my whole project away but I hope this brief description gave you an idea of what I will be talking about. I will update you guys here and there about how it's coming along. 

No comments: